Sunday, 30 December 2012

Christmas Swan...

As December 2012 draws to an end and I tune in to Brian Eno, I feel relaxed yet hopeful of new pastures...
I have just returned from my first Christmas out of London in years and, reflecting on the past few days, realise how much I needed to unwind.
A good dose of beach walking and wilderness filled with enchanted woods and muddy puddles and paths, have evoked feelings of calmness.
It was wonderful to spend valuable time with family in the place where I grew up. To feel connected is a precious thing and something which I had lacked in the past year. Strangely though, through this link, I rediscovered a sense of freedom, and found inspiration which I had been seeking...
Perhaps my photograph of the Swan stretching out his wings was an angel after all...
Thank you for a lovely Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment