Sunday, 10 June 2012

Good Times Ahead...

                                           Rose Wall Pink by Helen Ratcliff




At last, I have been offered a job. Life has changed for the better. Weirdly though, this was a position I had previously been hoping for months a go and had not been successful, after a very long process. Now, things are different, clearly the right time for progress. The same company but a better, more - suited location and much closer to my nature... I am delighted! Quite an artisan and nourishing environment... Just what was needed. You see, in my recent blog about the 'law of attraction' - I mentioned being ready to receive...
 And, todays picture, the beautiful, scented roses growing around our front door... The garden is just amazing this year. We have been really blessed.  It has been my number one for some time, but roses  always fill the senses with deliciousness, a little of Mother Nature's luxury.
 So... June. The month of the rose... a little dose each day... breath in... and enjoy... happy days!

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment